View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 08:17 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Its all about THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDE.... But again you don't get it and will not.
Once again: don't be an idiot. If you want support, post to the official forum or write to my email. GFY is a good board, but I can not guarantee to answer every your post here. I really pleased you've got your $140 refund and now able to take your woman to KFC or Burgerking.

Man, that's just $140 USD. I still can't understand that we are talking about... A script for $140 USD (the money people use to buy a kitten food for a week) which would allow you to make thousands a month w/o any special knowledge. How much do you earn? Who are you??? I'm not joking at you now. I'm just curious. Once again: we are taking about just $140 USD!!!

Shit... 140 dollars. Is that a money for you? Oh

Don't want to be an ass, but $140??? An average citizen of my city spends at least 5 times more for a restaurant, whores and for taxi during a single Friday night. Right, that's a useless spending, while my script does really make a couple of thousands every month w/o any efforts. How come you were unable to use it?