View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:49 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Enjoy as many times as you want to bump this thread. Show the people how stupid you are and explain (both you and me know it) how you wanted to save $140 on my plugin. Once again: this doesn't work, right?

You pay for a script and use it. You want a refund? Ok, you'll get your $140 back, but you won't be able to use my code anymore. You can't even access the support forum because I have a zero tolerance to pirates and cheaters like you. This is how it works and this is why you are so mad right now

P.S. I have an official support forum and I have an email. I do reply at GFY, master-x, blackseo and other boards (many of them), but not always. I did not give you a promise to answer there. Use my official forum and my official email if you need something. Don't be a crown. When you buy my script, you receive an email which explains how and there you can get support. The GFY is not listed there, right?