View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 07:10 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
THANKS for my refund but I dont need 20 line reply from you.
Not a problem man -you are one of thousands, so if you want a refund, you'll get it.

Quote:
You did not provide support to us after purchase.
This is a lie of course. Go to the official support forum and read it. Your question has been answered there in about 10 threads. Do you speak English? Able to read it?

Quote:
What people say about you its true
Absolutely. Just read this thread At least I'm here since 2003 and I sell that particular script since 2006. I was working as a senior developer in NYC since 1997. Now what's about you? Who are you, what you did and what you is able to do, a meathead? ;)

Quote:
Question How many people have bought the plug in but dosent use it ? [/B]
Are you real that stupid? There is a counter of installations shown right at my site: CyberSEO – The #1 professional content curation plugin for WordPress since 2006 - don't you see it? I have no idea how many people "use" it, but I know exactly how many sites it works at right now.

I know why you are mad, when I made a refund, your plugin just stopped working at all your sites because the license was revoked (oops). You thought you are so smart to buy something and then ask for a refund? No man, that doesn't work with my products.

And yes, you are welcome, mister nobrain Mike ;)