View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 05:29 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
In this case I've just didn't got your email. Why can't you dupe it here? For example, Microsoft Hotmail service blocks all email messages that were sent to me. I have no idea why, because I have never sent spam etc, but I guess that's related to their bing service. The sites running CyberSEO can not be detected buy their bots and this makes them a bit mad on me. When Matt Cutts was working for Google he has made a huge post about that and that's also because he felt like a helpless puppy. He knew about my plugin, but he didn't know how to detect and block it, so he decided to block my site and my email. I'm not kidding. CyberSEO.net can be found in Google by a direct request only. You can't find it there by a relative keyword.

The same happens to email: not all Google mail can reach me, and 100% of Hotmail will not reach me at all. So, please don't be mad if I don't answer your email. Post it to this thread for example and you will always get an answer.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I really became a State Enemy for search engines. At least for two ones.

P.S. The CyberSEO plugin does not leave a single fingerprint (even it's folder and the script itself on your website will give you a fair 404 error - it's simply doesn't exist for search engines). On the other hand my customers say it puts their sites into the top of Google SERP's w/o any efforts (just check out the comments at this forum) - Google and Bing thinks they are organic ones, made by people for people. Course this makes someone mad at me. So once again, if your email was not delivered, please use any alternative way (like this thread) to contact me.
ALL BULLSHIT TALK.
THANKS for my refund but I dont need 20 line reply from you. You did not provide support to us after purchase. What people say about you its true.

It's so funny while i wait for support OVER A MONTH for a simple reply You still did not provide the preset answer LOL , your all over your thread posting reply to who ever suck your dick i guess. You probably did good work with develloping your plug in but your COSTUMER SUPPORT Sucks.

Question How many people have bought the plug in but dosent use it ?
So far i have speak with 3 - 5 people at least minimum + add the few in your thread who leave it on the shell now because they cant set it up.

At least i give you that You know where is located the refund boutton and how to push it. Congrat for that.

Good luck mr Vodka
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote