View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 06:04 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
Ah that's why, I hold on neon wallet and it ticks around the clock. No big deal. I believe anyone who hold NEO on BINANCE to receive GAS needs to hold a full calendar month to maximize. Anyone trading in for NEO 1 day before GAS delivery (2nd) will become quite disappointed.

By the way, I don't see a fork happening, I think you mean there will be an airdrop for holders of NEO.

Also

Anyone trading for extra NEO past block height 1974823, is too late to get any airdrops which is estimated to be at March 1st, 2018, around 5:00 am (Pacific Time).

So trading GAS for NEO on the 2nd in the hope of receiving more bonus from airdrop are not going to happen.

Not sure if I misunderstood you.

you may well be right, as I said I do not care much about the GAS coins but an airdrop (not a fork my mistake) will happen at march 1st when the block happens...also look at the RSI of NEO it is ready to pop up...

crypto is influenced by news a lot so sites like the below pretty much tell you what coin is going to pop when:

https://airdropalert.com/

and ETH is a good trade to get in to right after that...regardless of whether you qualify or not, most people are lazy to do research and will trade in anyway...