View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 05:28 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I do not bother with the free coins I just daytrade but I know about biniance...

binance gives out neo on the 2nd of every month...binance has by far the largest NEO daily volume and people who trade at binance will want to change their coins to NEO before the 1sr to get the fork money AND they will want to get the free GAS as a bonus...it is not clear whether binance will honor the fork money that will be given out but lots of people will want the free gas on the 2nd + lots of people will convert to NEO and move it to a wallet that does...

NEO is a good position to open in the next few days and dump a few hours before the fork...you never know what will happen after...
Ah that's why, I hold on neon wallet and it ticks around the clock. No big deal. I believe anyone who hold NEO on BINANCE to receive GAS needs to hold a full calendar month to maximize. Anyone trading in for NEO 1 day before GAS delivery (2nd) will become quite disappointed.

By the way, I don't see a fork happening, I think you mean there will be an airdrop for holders of NEO.

Also

Anyone trading for extra NEO past block height 1974823, is too late to get any airdrops which is estimated to be at March 1st, 2018, around 5:00 am (Pacific Time).

So trading GAS for NEO on the 2nd in the hope of receiving more bonus from airdrop are not going to happen.

Not sure if I misunderstood you.