View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 12:27 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
I actually knew about that, I also know about the history of Charlton Heston. He was a pioneer for civil rights, during the 60's he insisted on multicultural casts in his films, something unheard of for the time. He did march with MLK and several other causes, but the dip shit that started this thread insists that the person that made the statement that is the cheering call of liberals to put down the NRA is a nut of some kind. I hate ignorance, I also can't stand morons attacking our constitution when they know jack shot about it from other countries thinking their country is somehow better than ours that has a overall population that is less than a quarter of the population of the state I live in. And he calls his country a shit hole! I love my country, I love my state, I don't put down places I have never even been to! Who the fuck would even want to visit the country of Serbia?
In "Bowling for Columbine" when Micheal Moore asked Heston for his thoughts on why gun-related homicide is so much higher in the United States than in other countries, Heston said it was because, "we have probably more mixed ethnicity"

Also, let me put this up in big letters, so your short bus brain can soak it in better.

Charleton Heston was not the President of the NRA at any time where assault weapons were legal.

Assault weapons ban...

September 13, 1994 - September 13, 2004

Heston as President...

1998 until he resigned in 2003

The NRA is not my grandfathers, or my fathers NRA. The NRA has changed and is no longer a friend to the outdoorsman, or the responsible gun owner.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote