View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 12:01 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Nice spin but you are way off base. If you want to change the laws regarding guns then you need to amend the constitution.

I did not invent the system but I have sworn (several times) to protect it with my life.

You are confusing me with the uneducated you are aligning yourself with.

Talking to me, like you are some kind of professor. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. You want to teach someone something, try teaching your fellow gun-nutters the English language so you don't sound like complete fucking idiots.

By the way, idiot (and you are a fucking idiot on this issue), there is nothing in the constitution about you getting to own assault weapons or high capacity magazines.

You trying to give your interpretation of what those rights mean, is fucking ridiculous. If you were such the fucking scholar you are trying to pretend to be here, you should know that it is up to the courts to interpret the meanings of the constitution. Apparently they have drawn the line at bombs and wmd's, because I'm sure the constitution never said anything abut those either.

You guys (gun nuts) are a complete fucking joke, and anyone who can clearly think for themselves, rationally, would agree.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote