View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:58 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
"I'll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands"

A phrase championed by the NRA. What this is basically saying is that if the law changed and you were forced to give up your guns, these people, who would be lawfully obligated to surrender their weapons, would commit murder and be shot themselves.

So much for needing a gun to survive. They love guns more then your life, and apparently, more then their own.
how do you feel about gun regulations based on zip codes? areas with the highest gun issues get the tightest regulations, like you can't put a bar near a school. taking a gun into a bar in Texas is automatically 'x' number of years.

that kind of regulations. like you get caught with a gun in 'x' zip code off you go... or say within 100 yards of a school. that can get passed pretty quick and will be effective with a few searches

and BTW all the hysteria and childish forewarning isn't really necessary for me okay?

years ago , like in 2001-2002 when I was running ads for models I kept having this experience of a guy showing up with the model demanding to paid for a test shot... so I got a gun.... because about 2 years before that a *black guy* went into the apartment next door to me, with a shotgun, and did the 2 girls living there and calmly walked away...

man when that shotgun was going off next door and I only had fucking drywall and a shitty apartment door between me and that shotgun... boy oh boy did I feel STUPID

I got a gun. a 1911 in fact. years later when I was sleeping I heard a door open and the floor creak in my 'new' apartment. I got the 1911, slid back the slide real slow and quiet, held the gun behind my back, low and walked out of my bedroom to find a guy in my bathroom chopping coke lines with his DL on the bathroom counter.. wtf lol!!!

I looked at the dude and said take that shit and get the fuck out of here... he didn't even look up, he shoved all the coke back on his DL and walked the fuck out lollolol

he never saw the gun. I'm ontop of my shit okay? don't really need the hysteria.

now where I live now I used to have models stay here. one model got some weed from me told me she would pay me when she paid the rent. cool, right? her BF would come everyday and pick her up and bring her back at night most of the time.

when the week was up I saw her in the room, she told me she was leaving to go to an ATM to get my cash. never saw here again, BUT I did read about her in the papers when she got arrested for murder. yup, her and her BF went to a motel in Pico Riviera maybe. where she felt like some guy' dissed' her, so her BF went and killed the mother fucker with his gun!

for a few weeks I kept the 1911 cocked and locked. and I have a 170 lb personal bodyguard.

maybe if I worked at target and lived with my mom I would not need a gun... but since I deal with shifty people all the time and the media insisting on telling the perceived under pillaged that they are entitled to all my stuff. yours too probably if you have a job

I have a gun I do not like to touch or carry or shoot, but I will. if you'll stop organizing people in tribes competing for resources you'll find people are much more interesting that what you are perceiving. you are closing numerous good possibilities out of your life by insisting on artificial boundaries