View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:31 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
cockett you have been running trump down 3 or 4 times a day for over 1000 days you and the press.. with at least 90% being made up... and at what fucking point are we supposed to take you seriously?

read chicken little asshole, okay? what I did was post a BALANCED view with what I considered to be NEW IMPARTAIL NFORMATION, unlike like a creepy piece of shit like you.. okay

oh BTW why don't you guys have the middle east ban IED's? I'm wondering do you have a tape recorder playing in your ear telling you to breath in and out?

and to be honest about it, I really don't give much of a fuck what trump does as long as fucking hillary and barrak are gone, as is MOST of America.

Show me a single post I've made about Trump that was made up.. The simple fact that you think everything about Trump is made up shows you've gone over the edge and no one takes you seriously.

Wake up..