View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 08:45 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's funny how you claim everyone else is brainwashed by the media, yet you push right wing talking points..

As soon as this shootings happened and everyone started to see "This one would be the one to break the camels back" the right wing started pushing mental health as the scape goat..

Here is the fact grape.. These shootings dont happen for one specific reason.. They happen because of a combination of things come together.

One of those things might be mental heath, but that's not a issue in every shooting...some happen because the kid was bullied others because he was radicalized by some outside factor..others just because...

Another of those things is guns.. You can not have a mass shooting with out a gun. It's simply impossible..guns is the only common denominator in every shooting aside from the victims and the shooter..

Yet another thing is easy access to guns.. Many guns used in crimes are obtained legally, many are obtained illegally. Yet regardless its pretty easy to get a gun if you want one..illegally or legally..

So we have a few things that need to be addressed to stop these mass shooting grape.. Mental health is just the right wings cop out and the talking point they have obviously reherssed ahead of time..

Actually grape that brings up a pretty good point.. don't you think it's pretty sick and demented that the right-wing had pre-planned talking points to try to blame mental health for the next shooting?

Think about that grape.. They put together talking points to blame mental health and just waited for the next kids to die so they could hit the ground running with their latest distraction.. That's pretty sick dont you think?

cockett you have been running trump down 3 or 4 times a day for over 1000 days you and the press.. with at least 90% being made up... and at what fucking point are we supposed to take you seriously?

read chicken little asshole, okay? what I did was post a BALANCED view with what I considered to be NEW IMPARTAIL NFORMATION, unlike like a creepy piece of shit like you.. okay

oh BTW why don't you guys have the middle east ban IED's? I'm wondering do you have a tape recorder playing in your ear telling you to breath in and out?

and to be honest about it, I really don't give much of a fuck what trump does as long as fucking hillary and barrak are gone, as is MOST of America.

Last edited by Grapesoda; 02-20-2018 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: you dont know ther repulicans released the report dip shit
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote