View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 07:04 AM  
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yes I'm sure we need more "experts" to chime in. Would be curious how would each of these "experts" justify such a "vote". I may know a thing or two when it comes to the US presidents.

Apart from the fact that all those presidents beforehand actually served at least one term until its end. Based on actual common sense, if one used a strict methodology, the sole single fact of not starting any "humanitarian" war (let's hope it stays that way) would likely already make DJT's presidency the most successful foreign policy wise since the days of John Kennedy. If they voted based on negative bias in mass media then yes, I guess it could be verified that no president in the history was a target of such biased, and constantly fueled anti-campaign.

One thing this country, and the world needs more than ever is people actually thinking for themselves instead of listening to the "experts" in the mainstream media.
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote