View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:07 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Russian Mercs were sent to try and take out a Kurdish position. Russians didn't expect US special forces to be there and got their asses pounded..
About 200 Russian mercenaries were destroyed because they had no manpads on a march to put down the US helicopters which is a CRAZY FAULT. This happens then the country is ruled by a stupid cop and the Russian Army is operated by some Buddhist alcoholic who has never served a single day as a soldier.

I hope that the American ass-kisser will die soon (nobody lives forever) and there will be a new president in Russia who will take care about such things. Believe me - if some pro-Russian guy like Navalny will come to power, you will see the difference just immediately ;)

P.S. Once again. Putin is not eternal. He is old and he will die soon, if he won't be killed by his oligarchic "friends".

P.P.S. I'm not an army general, but if I was responsible for that action, all those four US helicopters were put down in two minutes with 9М336 and I'll take care that all pilots are dead well fried. That's doesn't sound good for you as I guess. But this is a war this is that I was trained to do.

The man who has commanded is a stupid fag and also he is a war criminal, who must be sentenced for life.