View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 01:25 AM  
Pete
Confirmed User

So I Built a WiFi Jammer....

Actually its a WiFi deauther made out of a ESP8266 micro controller which you can buy on e-bay for $3.00. I launch deauth attacks on any network within my range or all of them at the same time. So home networks, public hotspots, security systems etc. It doesn't harm them in anyway just shuts them down for as long as I want. I went to the local bus terminal where about 100 people were enjoying the free hotspot until I showed up. I launched the attack and you should have seen the look on everyones face. It was fuckin priceless!! I call mine Grim Reaper which I added in the code that shows up in their connections menu while Im attacking. LOL.

I actually bought it as well as other modules for some projects Im gonna do like home automation. Ok Ok im gonna use one of them to hack access points for free unlimited wifi. There are thousands of things you can do with these super powerful cheap microchips!!