View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:20 PM  
maxpower
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konda View Post
It doesn't only trigger on first click. I tried on desktop and mobile and it triggers again when you go to the video page. And on mobile even on pressing the video play button.

You really need to get rid of that pop code you are using and submit for re-review so at least your other ads will start working again. Then you can look into finding proper pop that they will approve.

I went through this for multiple sites. Sometimes it took 2 or more reviews to get everything removed that they wanted removed. There is no tricks around it.
I do have a better pop-up/under script we can use but I need to work with someone that has done this before of large sites and can better inform all of us what is going on. To create a playbook I guess you can say. I am one of the first effected so what we do needs to be professionally documented so I can share it with our ads companies. I will check back soon hope he is around
maxpower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote