View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 08:04 PM  
maxpower
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konda View Post
Why would you need help from him. Just log in to the webmaster console, watch the screen recording the reviewer made and remove/replace the ads they pointed out to be abusive and then submit it for review. Many times they come back with more issues and you fix those too and eventually everything is clean and they will approve the site. I went through this process for quite some sites and it's really not hard.
Man this is a HUGE mess I am not sure what banners they flag, we have 16 little videos no text or clear flags or anything. I am not sure how to set-up out pop-up or under that will comply and I need a professional report to give too our ads companies as it seems I am one of the first too ever be effected they know about.

He seems the best informed person so I believe he would be best to help me and too create professional reports help our ads companies better underrated the rules when this comes up on other sites.

This is very important not something I can screw up I need to know for sure I pull down the righ ads and set-up the pop-up/up-under in the right way so the site will pass review
maxpower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote