View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 07:33 PM  
Konda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
@thommy I really need your help, my ads company says I am the ONLY one effected they say the reason for this is because of the POP-UP alone not their Flash Ads.

They seem to think if I remove the pop-up and send the site in for review it will be fine. This is not correct I know but they have no knowledge of these issues and never even seem to know this could happen. They are a very big and well know company BTW.

I will pay you for your help I am in deep trouble and my ads company is lost and blame ME for this.
Why would you need help from him. Just log in to the webmaster console, watch the screen recording the reviewer made and remove/replace the ads they pointed out to be abusive and then submit it for review. Many times they come back with more issues and you fix those too and eventually everything is clean and they will approve the site. I went through this process for quite some sites and it's really not hard.
Konda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote