View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 01:27 PM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
Ok so here is quick update for you guys.

1) Ruth just told me there is nothing to do with the refund and if i want more info i shold ask the bank. I asked them but no reply for more then a month. I asked them few times.

2) You probably think i already got my replacement Paxum card (more then 6 months past)? So guess again.

After i waited long time on the 4 Jan Paxum sent me the following email:

Quote:
The bank rejected the card request dues to what they say is a spelling error in your address.

We've checked the documents on file and we were unable to see any problems, therefore, we've re-submitted your card request.

The request will be placed in a priority batch that will be sent to the bank in a few days time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards.
On the Jan 15 i asked them what's going on and the answer was:
Quote:
We're waiting for the cards to reach our shipping department. We assure you that they will be sent in under 24 hours from the moment we have them, which should happen in a few days time. As soon as this happens we will also update the status from your account.
And today after another 45 days waiting and after the card went "printing" again i got the following message:

Quote:
The bank notified us that they cannot process your card request with the proof of address you have submitted. Please submit one of the following documents,. making sure that it contains your full name, address and is issued in the last 5 months:

- bank statement;
- card statement;
- utility bill (cable bill; phone bill; Internet bill; electricity bill; running water bill; gas bill);
- ID document with address;
- Public Authority issued document.

Best Regards!
The real problem is the money that were left on my stolen card. They say i can't get it until i will have new Paxum card (that i don't really need anymore), but they clearly don't want me as a client as we had 6-7 attempts for card (Express, Normal Mail etc) so i can't get the money. What can i do???