View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 03:21 AM  
doofusultimate
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisey View Post
Or have they taken you off as the site isn't whitelisted anymore to be even able to post videos.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/incestvilla.com reddit helped you jump very high very fast, my worry would be is how fast will it fall
Well it does benefit me in my way ! Reddit traffic is free, just hit and run, which does consume whole lotta BW and no results but when i integrate popup script they had removed my domain from whitelist.

So i started focus on more SEO backlinks, blog posts and watermarking videos to hundreds of tube using bot softwares like adultsitesubmitter. which does worked for me.. started gaining traffic.

The reason is it does require atleast 6-7 hours of work, videos watermarking, uploading etc. one of my uploader left this work, he did tremendous job in leeching traffic from other tubes.

So, i started adding sponsors sites using their videos and start monetizing it.

which turned out to be good, but i need my time to focus on my other adsense sites and youtube project,.

i will wait for a week, if no one want it i will redirect to one of offers from paperstreetcash.com

win-win for me !
doofusultimate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote