View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 02:41 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Yes, let's assume that I have a small tinny (those are synonyms, you imbecile - these two words can not be used in the same sentence). But if your homo assumption is correct, so fucking what?

Are you one of these clowns: https://www.rbc.ru/society/19/02/201...ab28?from=main ?

I'll translate it for your your little brain which can fit only and an AIDS cock. A Russian curlingist has used meldonimum... For real? The guy has ate an absolutely legal drug which I can buy anywhere without a recipe. For what? To have a better strike (in curling! ) or maybe to rub ice more efficiently? A drug which is made to cure ischemia and strokes can be used as a doping? You - victims of the US "education" are such clowns... That's why all the inventions (from space rockets to Google) in the USA were made by the immigrants of the first wave. Those who were born on the American soil do not make anything. That's a fact and you can't beat it. Did you PERSONALLY invent anything other than cock sucking? No, you didn't. Why? That's because you are stupid peace of shit. The nature have programmed you to be a useless fag. Want to retort? Go on, clown