View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 02:13 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
That brings us back to ?unwitting.? Not only did the indictment clearly say that no one in the Trump campaign was wittingly or knowingly involved with the Russians, it explains how the Russians used fake names and groups to hide their real identities. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave a press conference and drove home that point, stating that there was no evidence of any knowing involvement by the Trump campaign, as well as no evidence that this effort impacted the election. Indeed, Rosenstein stated that there is ?no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge? of the Russian effort.

- right from Rod Rosenstein

Mueller indictments still miss the mark on Trump-Russia collusion | TheHill
i hope you know what the word "no allegation means".

and you should not stop at this part because he said some more (what does not fit well in your ideology). I will mark out the important parts in case the letters are too small for you.....

Quote:
Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

I want to caution you that everyone changed with a crime is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty in court. At trial, prosecutors must introduce credible evidence that is sufficient to prove each defendant guilty beyond any reasonable doubt to a unanimous jury. The special counsel's investigation is ongoing. There will be no comments from the special counsel at this time.