View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:13 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
So now that it's been proven with out a doubt that Russia interfered with our election and worked to help Trump get elected, while having direct contact with the Trump campaign.. will you guys now admit you were wrong all this time? Just like you guys admitted you were wrong about Benghazi?

Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election | TheHill

Oh wait, who am I kidding you guys will just pretend you never claimed otherwise... Just like Trump.
bro those guys and I have a few varying opinions. not really sure you can lump us together. as far as the Russians putting ads on Facebook using fake name and accounts... uh okay?

so basically you are telling me that the people that would normally vote for Hillary are so fucking stupid that the Russians were able to change their vote with facebook ads... I get that right?

and about this link: it's the same shit as before 'he said' she said' 'if trump did' 'suppose trump had' 'what if the Russian were too'... really? those are your facts? dude that is pathetic.

I just had a great laugh reading this post because it suddenly occurred to me that Trump has you, dumbasses, looking up your ass for Russians while he can get busy doing real; stuff for businesses.