View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 06:31 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I dont see why they would mark it as malware, after all for mobile redirect which was causing temporal removal from index didnt not had any markings. But anyway, time will show. And only trial and error approach works, playing safe is kind a self-defeating attitude. Meaning, it's not over till it's over. And keep in mind, if you cant monetize google traffic, then it's useless anyway.
the will mark it as malware because the ONLY way to unblock the browser is the click of the user. means: some software have to do that instead of the user - and this is called malware because it is a huge intrusion in the users computer.

this is why popunders actually do not work on chrome as pop under anymore because that was also using a malware technique by telling the browser that he have to open a new browser for an adobe pdf and fill it then instead the pdf with something else.

actually i can not see any issue with google traffic - since the change we make even more with it and we are compliant with their rules.
why should someone take a risk to make zero by frauding the rules when he can make more with NOT frauding the rules.
but that´s finally everybody´s own decision. me and my publishers will be happy to fill up every empty google position :-)