View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 03:17 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Sorry dude but I'm not going to hold your hand if you're having a bad day. What I will tell you though, is that you are absolutely surrounded by opportunity. You have the talent, the models, the hardware, software and the industry community *right in front of you*. Everyone else here is taking advantage of this except you.

PS I'm still waiting to meet up with you for some top shelf whiskey.

Cheers.
I've had good days and I've had bad days. Each and every single day you think you've found the solutions to your problem and the next week you find yourself going down a different road. When it's all said and done... It is what it is.

I'm retiring at the end of the month and my grand kid is taking over. Honestly I should have hung up my camera a very long time ago but I'm addicted to the game. "En Total" it's been a heck of a roller coaster ride and I'm already thinking about a writing book.

So let's see what we can about drinking some whiskey together after the snow melts.