View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 12:01 PM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
I really just don't think this is the first and only time they have done these things. I feel like every country does this type of shit no? I also don't think they are the reason Trump won. I do think they are doing a good job of ramping up the divide in the US and having Trump in the big boy seat basically helped pour fuel on the fire and make it easier for them.
I have said it here before: Hillary was not a good candidate but per se at least qualified

but what would you say: did stories about pizza connection and killed FBI agents help her?

Or maybe not?

Because even when the originators of those stories meanwhile posted that they made them up, people on this very board still repeat them as if they were true.

And if you take one step back and look at the bigger picture: How comfortable are you with the knowledge (since it is knowledge now as you wrote) that other countries are deliberately trying to influence your politics by using American companies to spread false information for their political gain?

(ironically something the US did in other countries for the last 70 years or so)
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote