View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
LOL I am talking with the biggest ads companies now and they are just as lost as I am. YOu know they are the ones that provide the ads in the first place right? This has not spread too many other sites but its coming they always start off slow and limited then really fuck you
well than they can not be that smart and big.

We was starting to prepare our network in SEPTEMBER last year already because this changes are known since over a year.

even when i am still not 100% sure what google (or the coalition for better ads) is really classifying the different ads I can say that not one of the approximately 4500 domains in our network is effected.

there were a few sites who got the first information about non compliant ads already in october last year - and they all were approved after the problems has been resolved.

as it is only a few days now til the block got into effect we can not say much - but all in all it looks far not that bad as i was expecting.

i can not see any end in that - just a new beginning with a lot of new chances.