View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:56 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
It seems android version is not updated yet, it is still version 64.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver1 View Post
If Chrome or Google Products User, didnt make longer Money for you, block them for:
"Abusive Wesite Usage"
Would be fun if every chrome visitor would be greeted by message "your browser is obsolete, download something else instead in order to surf website" :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konda View Post
It was announced months ago, and every big adult ad company I know of informed their users in the past weeks. There have also been threads about it on gfy. You just have to remove the non compliant ads that the Google reviewer points out and your links will work again. Already did this for many of my sites that were deemed to have non compliant ads.
Majority of ad networks which i know sent announcements how they will combat with update. Some of them claims how if you make pop to open in same window, when you click on image or text link, how you are compliant then. Considering that is how big tubes execute pop now i gonna guess how that will work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Well, guess what, their browser, their rules and it was about the time when they realize something like that since other big browsers has or will implement it. It is not really that hard to get your ads back.
That would be fine if they would have only 20% of browser share, but they have 80% of browser share. This is what is called a monopoly abuse.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote