View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:39 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
What would I do? Hmm. I would do Angela Allen!

https://youtu.be/XJ1-hyRJSHY

Affiliate manager, I like working for your company. I'm grateful for the income I continue to earn. But how about taking me off your damn bulk e-mail lists? Its a daily battle trying to keep my inbox from reaching 100%, at which point I'd be missing actual e-mails. Consequently, they're having the opposite effect of their intent.
Not sure you what are you trying to say here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Fucker View Post
How would I feel about it? The second one...

And what would I do about it... I guess there is nothing much to do about it... if he is just an employee you could report him to his boss. But I guess I would let it go...

Now... what program was this?
It is mainstream program, so no point to post it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Very good question really.

An affiliate manager isn't supposed to be handing out confidential tricks and information. But at the same time, his job is to help you make money.
Funny you post here since you were doing something similar, by posting your affiliates url's on gfy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
Maybe he was bragging to get you on board.
Yes, he was quite pushy to get me send traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidCRM View Post
depends on how generic is the other WM's method. if it's a no-brainer then it's ok to mention (but without namedropping)
It is generic, but still with exact details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
why would you post that here? lol
Because it's always interesting to hear opinion of other webmasters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
No honor amongst thieves. You lie with dogs you get flees. This particular affiliate manager is a whore and your data is his currency. Stay with that program and all your traffic & sales methods will be shared with the highest bidder

[/img]
Years ago i would agree with you, but if you would ask me is there a company which doing online business and is 100% honest and clean, i would say there is no such company, so no point to bother with it. But yes i should be very careful dealing with them.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote