View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 06:10 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Looking For Designer To Create Promo Galleries

I am looking for someone to create promo galleries of the content that I shoot. I know how to create them myself, but my Abobe Dreamweaver program was on an older computer that broke and now I'm having a difficult time trying to reinstall the same (older) version of the program ...and to make matters worse, I do not have my serial number and I cannot even find the purchased software when I log in to Adobe.

I believe it was the Adobe Dreamweaver CS2 that I had been using. I downloaded the newer version of Adobe Dreamweaver, but it's so different from the version that I'm used to using ...and honestly, I'm tired of trying to figure out the new version.

Here is an example of my galleries ....
True Amateur Models - Abbie and Amy Modeling Nude

As you can see, this should be a very easy task. I could just send you the files and you could just throw them together for me instead of me continuing to waste my time trying to figure out this newer version of the program.

Perhaps, 5 to 10 galleries a month?
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote