View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 01:09 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Trying to figure out why you specifically ask about black violence in comparison to school shootings as a way to say school shootings arent so bad?

The only answer I can come up with is.... Why are you so racist? Why not ask about how many rednecks shoot their foot off while stroking their gun, or how many dogs shoot their owners while hunting... Why target blacks? Why not gangs or cops or domestic shootings? Why is it you bring race into it? We all know why of course...
no, just doing the numbers bro, I keep telling you to stop trying to read my mind. sooner or later you're going to need to step up to reality, okay?

here is exactly what I think, so you won't wonder

humanity is the MOST important resource on this planet. the death of an individual is not replaceable, each individual is a unique aspect of humanity that should be cherished.

now take that perspective and apply that to the school shooting and the numbers of blacks killing each other. and then make the BIG leap!!!! both have similar aspects in that blacks are killing blacks and whites are killing whites.

can you make that big boy leap in your head? you got your big boy pants on today? gang stuff is pretty similar, usually not murdering each other out of 'racial/gang' boundaries...

oh wait... no? Would you rather shout stupid pointless shit like that has no meaning outside of your imagination? see the way this road is running now?

for instance, I'm watching a series of 42 lectures by an archaeologist concerning Mesoamerica, while you have your nose stuffed totally and firmly up trumps asshole?

(am I wrong?)

that probably has some influence on the 'items' we each think about... maybe" just saying, you know..

we have no similar experiences or not enough for you to 'know what I'm thinking' so just knock the shit off, okay?
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote