View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 12:48 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Well, I guess I was close. I thought it would take until sometime tonight before the batshit crazy in you leaked out and you were calling this some kind of false flag or cover up. But, you knocked this one out early in the day. Good to see some things never change.
This one is pretty easy considering all the facts coming out. When they finally get the vid up of the kid Jalen from the school up on infowars I highly suggest watching it.....

highlights:

Secret service was working with school as early as 4 weeks ago
Multiple drills conducted via secret service recommendations
A drill earlier in the morning which caused confusion among the students (you can hear this in various media outlets)
A friend of his claimed to also be with the other girl who claims to have been walking with the "suspect" (who obviously had no gun) while shooting was occuring in other parts of the building
There's cameras all over the school
Two eyewitness videos from 2 different females both claiming "there were definitely multiple shooters"

I'm not ever sure what the fuck to think about the video of the news station claiming the shooter was being gurnied into the hospital with no one on the gurney.. That's just fucking hilarious. Especially when you see it surrounded by police officers.