View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:28 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Nobody will just ask for a microphone and do a press conference to say "Now is not the time to talk gun control"

The ONLY people who will bring up gun control are the Mainstream Media reporters.
They were already screaming for it on CNN yesterday while the children were running out of the school. They didn't even wait for the incident to be over before they were already doing it.

Now which politician will ANSWER the shouted questions from the reporters and tell them now is not the time? I don't know.

By the way...unless we want to completely just throw out the Constitution...we CAN'T have any real "gun control" in this country as long as the 2nd Amendment exists.

As I have said before...IF we want to disarm ourselves, then we need Congress to grow some balls and repeal the 2nd Amendment.
All this tap-dancing with loopholes around the 2nd Amendment is nonsense.

Also..I would like to point out...when I was a kid and later in high school...damn near everyone had guns. Even the kids in highschool had rifles and shotguns on the gun racks of their pickups in the highschool parking lot. This kind of thing just didn't happen.

I'm thinking it's more of a problem with our society than an inanimate object.

And quite frankly...our society may have gotten to the low-point that gun ownership may NOT be possible anymore.

Which is why I say the 2nd Amendment needs to be repealed if that is what the majority of our citizens want.
interestingly enough the more the politicals and the media push 'entitlements' and 'divisions in the name of unity' the more violence there is in the streets