View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:57 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Instead of calling it an "American Problem", why not just call it a problem?

And Obama!! Don't forget Obama...

Probably.

There have already been 18 school shootings in the US this year: Everytown - ABC News
in case you are unaware Mark, these school shooting can ONLY take place in suburbia and upscale areas... the urban schools are locked down like prisons. the Jewish schools have armed guards.

that's the main issue Mark, no one wants to talk about the truth. we don't need gun control, just lock the schools down like ghetto schools. problem solved.

my daughter went to a public school in Palmdale, guards, gates, metal detectors... there was no door in the dark room, no money. so the photography class she was taking at the times was kinda pointless. but the kids were safe.

as weird as this might sound, the only thing my daughter got from photography class was a lesbo stalker... no shit... that teacher called and stalked my daughter for some time...

something to consider when you want to organize news laws for us Americans, first find out what is going on, okay? even if you want to comment, you should first look at the real situation.

you might enjoy this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting