View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:00 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
They are not "my" stats. And you're just suffering from twisted panties because the stats don't conform to your world view.

And again - you don't know how to read and comprehend information. But I guess that can be expected for your apparent lack of education.

Here's some more info for you. See if you can understand the point they are making.

Is Barack Obama correct that mass killings don't happen in other countries? | PolitiFact

As with the previous chart I posted, keep this in mind:

But anyways just carry on with your belief that the USA is the land of absolute evil and hell on earth while every other country in the world is peaceful paradise full of fluffy bunnies and unicorns.

and even that link you posted above is bullshit...last year the USA averaged almost 1 mass shooting/day...the link you posted above claims its 133 over a 14 year period..

One mass shooting every day: Seven facts about gun violence in America
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-gun-violence

your stats are bullshit...3rd world war torn shit hole serbia is much much much safer than the USA...