View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:45 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Well considering that the US has 100 million more people than all of those countries combined we can expect that the absolute number of mentally ill people in the US will be higher - with increased risk of one of them snapping.

Besides, guns are plentiful enough in all of those countries that anyone who really wanted to could get their hands on them. I know guys here that have several guns including an AR-15 - all legal.

And if stats are your thing then consider this:

Plus there are cultural differences to consider. Americans like their guns for killing. Canadian killers like to torture and mutilate their victims as is the case with that current investigation into the gay serial killer with six bodies uncovered so far.

bullshit stats...we do not have mass public shootings like that...neither does switzerland or albania...saying that the USA has 4x less frequent mass shootings that my country is hilarious...

we had maybe 3 mass shootings in the last 10 years...maybe...and they were not random shootings but mostly family related...public random shootings in my country = zero that I can remember...

bullshit link....bullshit stats...completely made up...

MASOVNA UBISTVA U SRBIJI: Ovo su najve?e tragedije koje su potresle javnost | Crna Hronika | Kurir

3 in the last 16 years...13 dead/9 dead and 2 dead...in comparison the USA had one every day last year...and we have the #2 guns per capita in the world right after the USA....