View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:29 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
A couple of blocks away there's a tall, tanned tranny that can radically modify the circumference of your poop shooter ...
top secret: the barber I use is a tranny... been with her for years. all the other barbers act like it's no big deal and the clients don't seem to even notice.

and it fucking kills me because this is a latin barbershop with ALL latin clients except me

I have a 1/2 white daughter, my daughter godfather is black then I have to listen to the shit holes here tell me I'm a racist homophobe, what a bunch of fucking inadequate tools. they should stick to the Russians

(I put a bunch of laughing gifs but on second thought it's not one bit fucking funny on any level. it's just a bunch of people with no heart, guys that refuse to step up, trying to harm others for disagreeing with them and for fun too. it's not fucking funny at all)