View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 07:14 PM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Maybe?

I topped out at 275 lbs about five years ago. It's been a struggle to get down to my ideal weight. I've long since cut out garbage, no fast food, occasional pizza but that's about it.

It's working so far for the past month so I'll continue.

When summer kicks in I'll be biking a lot more. It's already warm here in Northern California so I've already started biking more -it's been great.
Whatever works for you but i really don't think cutting out meat is ideal. Just my opinion. I eat oatmeal for breakfast, a salad and yogurt for lunch and typically a few oz of skinless/boneless chicken breast or some other lean cut of meat with a small starch and steamed or raw vegetables for supper. i'm 5'10" and typically weight between 145-150...i also don't work out. Not in the past couple years anyways. I'll have a couple slices of pizza for supper maybe once a month and a few beers now and again but gaining weight has never been much of an issue for me.