View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 07:53 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I'm a little sad I wasn't there, I was born and grew up on the Space Coast, had a lot of family who worked at NASA. When I was a kid, I saw the 1st 20 shuttle launches at the cape (my uncle worked in the NASA press office so we always had launch passes)
I'm lucky enough to have seen a Space Shuttle launch from the Cape. It was amazing, and it made me feel connected to the future. Weird thing to say I know, but thats how I felt. Can't wait to go back and see another one. But still, watching SpaceX today on Youtube today was absolutely thrilling. I even applauded to myself. Congratulations Elon Musk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Baddog, you are such a grumpy old fuck.. jesus fucking christ.. The guy just launched the largest rocket ship on earth with 27 fucking engines carrying a roadster to orbit the sun, with a spaceman driving and the radio blasting David Bowie and you complain...

Seriously fuck your lawn... What kinda Commie bastard doesn't see that and say MERICA fuck yea.. and thanks for Bowie.. uk..
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Thanks for posting this short version... the two videos Princess posted were the most boring clips I have seen in years. Like two hours of a dude babbling before it launched, the launch was like 10 seconds of that video..
It's too bad you didn't watch it, you would have probably liked it. If you are interested there are lots of recap videos on youtube. Sorry if this kind of thing isn't interesting to you but you don't have to call me names.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote