View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:06 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Good one - but Robbie as the lone holdout against Mr. Fabian Thylmann (who I still hope will come on here and tell his side of the story) and a public face of the biz, you need to take a leadership role and start the business threads.

One added value of GFY is the ability to find talented service providers for things one can't do alone. The politics will die down if people start seeing money.

Perhaps time for a content to revenue thread again? Adultium and some others are posting here - do they have a new model that may work or is it more of the same?

Who are the good payment processors? Is the affiliate model working for adult? etc etc We all talked about micropayments and anonymous payments as the savior of the industry - is BTC or another crypto the answer to that?
Good point. But I am unsure of WHO all the people on GFY even are or if they are even IN the business.

I know less than a handful of people who post here now. All of them hide behind "nicknames" and have NO sites or business info in their sig.

I have no idea how to even approach creating a biz thread here anymore. And I would have no idea if ANY of the people responding to it are even in the business or just wannabe's posting nonsense.

That's why it's kinda sad to see this happen.

In the beginning...we all knew each other and did biz together and busted balls on here.
But this? This is like a joke now.