View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 07:37 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I love how poor people should just die in some people's opinion.

Being poor can happen to anyone! There is a guy on here who was homeless, also a veteran, and now he is doing fine. He was the same guy all along, a hardworking person. He just had a difficult patch.

Many poor people are WORKING POOR. Also, having a dog has health benefits, look it up yourselves, do you want these poor people to have less health? Then you'd say they were a drain on taxes for healthcare.

Poor people happen, and many of them are good people. MOST very rich people are total slimeballs. I know who I'd want around me if I had to choose, and I bet I deal with more rich powerful people than any 10 of you fuckers put together.

You think poor people shouldn't have pets, they shouldn't drink, they should be content with their shitty food and shitty lives, and not get sick or just die?

Consider this - somewhere in your recent ancestry there was a poor person. They didn't take your stupid advice, and they lived and now you're here. I realize that's not a very strong argument - we're using your existence as if it was somehow a benefit - but it should at least give you reason to think.

I've never been homeless, but based on the way they're treated I'm not sure I'd survive it. Thank goodness MS did.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote