View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 09:29 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Oh and btw, notice how the Republicans have changed their argument from Russia involvent is a big lie, a big nothing burger, yadda, yadda, fake news... to now, its blaming Obama, blaming Hillary...
I didn't notice that until you posted it. So is the Republican stance now moved from "no Russian involvement" to "the FBI is evil"?

This is a matter of protecting our country, plain and simple. We need to get to the bottom of this. And in the event there collusion on ANY level ALL of them should be arrested and thrown in jail. If there is any collusion, you can bet your ass the Republicans will be removed from office in the next election, the Democrats will have a very strong majority, and more investigations will take place. I'm talking about Nunes (and others like him) who seem to be making things up to distract us from this investigation.

This "FBI memo" is utterly ridiculous. This is a memo Nunes himself wrote up. I say we make it public right now. If any of it is fake he needs to be removed from office.

I'm tired of this. They went after Hillary for Benghazi when she had NOTHING to do with it. They went after Hillary for the emails when no crime had been committed.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote