View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 05:52 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
A) Of cause but that doesn't mean it has to change in a way that erases European culture..
B) LOL at the boy bringing up the past, that'll bite you in the arse won't it, American.
C) I don't need to, I can go to Bradford.

Haven't you noticed that the more one "side" tries to accept or integrate newcomers, the more the new people push for more and more - that creates xenophobia more than anything else. Of cause once the new faces realise that they cannot get everything they want then they become radicalised.
I'm not American, I'm "fellow" "white" European...chill out...will be fine.

Btw. You say so much about European culture, but let's face it - it seems that it's not so strong and can't force its values onto migrants, why ? Maybe because it has nothing to offer, instead of "so-called-freedom-being-the-only-value" and looking down at newcomers that feel it really well and pay back with the same ? maybe something like European culture doesn't exist anymore and it existed only centuries ago ?

trolling around little here, I may understand your point of view, maybe I would think the same if I would stay in the same place ("home country") all the time and saw how that place changes so much that I don't recognize it anymore...But I'm kind of opposite, I lived in like 8 countries, traveled a bit..same shit everywhere, just different package
People are human beings, and you may judge them (if this is what you like to do...) only on how thye behave and what they do, not on where they are from...
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote