View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 02:22 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Because the memo of late, aka Nunes bullshit memo has nothing but bullshit, which is why he won't release it and only uses it to stir up dumb dumbs like you every couple weeks..

Notice when Democrats wanted to release the fusion papers they didn't run around the media saying oh we have something big! The democrats just released the papers to get the info out there and prove Republicans were lying their asses off about Fusion..

Meanwhile, Nunes runs from Fox news talking head to Fox news talking head every time there is bad news for Trump, while claiming Obama the bogeyman was doing bad stuff.. Meanwhile months later Nunes still wont release his fake memo..

Seriously dude, you need to develop critical thinking skills and a bullshit detector because you fall for this same bullshit every time and always look like a fool...

Nunes = full of shit traitor to Americas demoracy..

If Nunes had proof Obama or anyone in the FBI tried to set Trump up, he would have released it already to kill the investigation. Nunes has shit, anyone with even 2 brain cells can see that...
I thought Nunes was supposed to to be removed from all of this.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of lies. I'm tired pointing fingers. I'm tired of bullshit. If they want to have an investigation, fine. Have an investigation. However, if the investigation comes up with no charges and then no wrong doing, that person who called for the investigation needs to resign immediately, and may never run for public office again.

Right now the Republican party is pointing fingers at the FBI and claiming they are not impartial. Did the FBI tell Hillary Clinton she would not be facing any charges shortly after the investigation started? Most likely yes. In very, very simple terms what Hillary Clinton did was just not illegal in any way, shape, or form. In fact, it was very common at the State Department, other government agencies, and Congress.

The moment we decide our FBI is no longer impartial, we have a much bigger problem. As if the possibility of a presidential campaign colluding with a foreign government to win a US election isn't big enough.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote