View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 10:43 AM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I did ask for a simple fix pricing and a security. I did not ask about some long winded " you can trust us...yada yada " and what has a video duration to do with a number of words in the subs....??? I can go on but NO, you did not answer my simple two questions and wasted time with .text files... Anyway its a no go for me. I also do not deal with beligerent persons...so good luck but I am out of this thread.
Ohh i got it. Just for your information video duration has a lot to do in terms of adding subtitles. If you don't know then let me explain it to you, Even if we have to add a single word in a 20 mins video then we have to re-encode the whole 20 mins video in its original format. So, If you have a HD quality 20 mins video and it has only 5 or 6 words in total even it will cost high to render the video in HD quality again after adding the subtitle. But we are different because most of other providers are charging on per minute but we didn't do that, we first discuss with client regarding how many videos they want us to add subtitles and average duration of their videos and then we quote a price on overall videos. I think you have understand it now. I think you just pretend to be over smart but let me tell you the truth that "you are not"
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote