View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:49 PM  
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
That?s the saddest thing, that people feed into this crap, buy the tabloids and then it spreads. It?s bought, read and believed, and spread. Media gets the cash and prospers. I see fake ads claiming this or that celeb died. I?ve never clicked because it?s probably just an ad for crappy stuff. These people buy pics or use stolen pics most likely. We can?t just email a celeb with the ad.

I could run an ad for $1k claiming so-and-so is no longer with us. Click and it says they moved to New Guinea but offers their movies, CDs, merchandise etc. I make bank but didn?t lie; I stretched the truth.
those companies have high powered lawyers! Ex. there are companies that blast the volume on tv commercials because they know people turn them down during commercials. so the fcc makes a rule turn it up pay a fine. the companies just pay the fine to play loud commercials! because the fine is pocket change compared to the profits! the government acts like a crime boss! just as long as you pay just keep thing kool places like the enquirer have disclaimers. when they get sued they have made 10 times or more the law suit.
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote