View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 06:56 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'd guess that most Europeans do too.

Sure the ballers here on GFY get to travel a bit. But the normal working people in Europe? Highly doubt it.

Just watching Anthony Bourdain's CNN show "Parts Unknown" where he travels the world...I saw him in Sicily eating horse with people that was bought on a street market.
Looking at those people...they have never been 5 miles from home, much less 10. lol

It's easy to make fun of the U.S., but not everyone in Europe has a ton of money to go traveling all over the world either.

And I'd say that just as many U.S. citizens who DO have that kind of money travel the world as do Europeans who have the money to travel.

People living week to week trying to take care of their families don't travel internationally.
well - at least on mainland Europe it's much easier than in the US - I can travel 5-6 different countries (and cultures) in one day if i wanted to

but on the other hand i have been recently to some small villages in Scotland that probably didn't change much for the last hundreds of years and I now understand better that those people really don't care much about things like gender equality, gay marriage or other "liberal" talking points
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote