View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 12:09 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
Markham is uneducated and doesn't have a clue about almost all subjects he speaks about. He is and always has been ignorant and simply has learned to copy and paste but is ignorant about what it all means.
even worse is that he does not have economic skills. if he would, he would also search for other stats and economic logics.

he calls me dumb an uneducated - why he does not do the same with the IMF (as ONE example) who is full of economic professionals who see it same as i do ?

https://www.theguardian.com/business...economic-boost

are they also uneducated ?
wo than i would like to know why a economic genius like paul can not afford to live in his home country with all his great economic skills. normal he should be already the prime minister there and fix all the british problems with his easy solutions.

but apart from that the word "refugee" is not a word from the economic world. it is a word what describes a HUMAN disaster what can only be resolved by HUMANITY.

all these countries what are refusing to take refugees have signed the same contract as Germany did it. instead of standing to their word they are blaming a country who have this overload BECAUSE they have to handel it alone and without the help from countries who have signed for the same burden.

germany took a few million of this people - much more as it was prepared to take - and yes under this few million have been a few hundred or maybe even a few thousand what would not get in the country under normal circumstances (with help from the ones what signed for it).

the funny thing is that Germany did not only face a relative small number of terror attacks (the US and UK who took near to zero refugees faced MUCH more) - Germany came back from the financial crisis as one of the strongest economies in the world - even better as before.

Germany is facing the lowest unemployment rate since the reunion of east and west.

sure there are still problems - nobody said it is easy - and as I said, it would not be that hard if every other country would stand for what they have signed for.
but Germany will also manage that and will be able to grow AND help AND benefit.

so i really donīt know what he wants to tell us?

if Germany is such a bad example why is is than worldwide in the best condition of all ?

all that show me not only the missing skills about economy it also shows me the ignorance of facts. thatīs why it does not make sense to discuss.

btw: the sentence "Money controls consumption. Not the population." is the best example to show that he does not even have a clue what money is.
i hope his wife can teach him monopoly and when he wins, letīs see wich great idea he have to get consumption.