View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 10:44 PM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
This may be of future interest to me....right now we shoot all in English ( with mostly Czech models) but it is getting a bit limiting.....We are thinking in shooting with Czech dialogues and subtitling into English. Here are my concerns:

1) somebody I do not know ( you) will have my original material available even before we release it. So the protection of the content is a must.

2) pricing should be simple....if we deliver translated English version " on paper" with time codes to insert subtitles. So how much per line ( 5 to 7 words) or how much per a running minute? Or some other basic and SIMPLE price formula.

If I get some comfort on these two issues my consideration down the road will be more serious.

Hello Thank you for your interest. If you are interested in providing your own translated version then we would prefer you send us as .srt file or .txt file (as you have already asked for) and we will implement it accordingly.

Regarding your files security you can totally assured about this that your files are totally secured with us. We are providing various adult/mainstream services from last 4 years and we know how important our clients files are.

Regarding pricing our pricing depends on video duration and how many words per video the more long duration and words per video the more price will increase but we can say that we can provide you industries best pricing comparing to others. Also, we have very low pricing on bulk orders so please contact us on skype so that we can discuss on your project.

Thank you
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote