View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 04:44 PM  
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Your post is interesting because it shows the psychological underpinnings of a person who is blinded by hatred for the President.

You somehow think that the White House Physician (who was given the job by Pres. Obama and worked with President Obama for 3 years prior to Pres. Trump) "faked" the height of the President???

Man that really takes some stretching and twisting to get that line of thinking.

The REALITY is the doctor revealed that Trump is very healthy, and even said it was the result of living his entire life never drinking or smoking and staying active.

Has he got a fat gut? Yep. Could he be healthier without that fat gut? Yep.
Is he over 70 freakin' years old with more energy than you and I combined? Yep.

Did he have a fat gut when he was your age? Nope.

The guy is phenomenal. Energy through the roof.

And if the White House Physician says he's 6'3" tall...I would assume that is a very precise measurement that is rounded up to the inch. Meaning if Trump is 6'2 and 9/16 inches tall...then he is technically 6'3"

And as a man...I can tell you that I ALWAYS take the bigger measurement...of my height and dick length. lol

What does any of this matter anyway?
Did CNN take 2 days to "discuss" with expert "panels" about Obama's health? No. Obama is a smoker...but so are plenty of healthy people his age.

Did CNN or Democrat Party people spend days discussing Hillary's health when she could never finish a sentence without coughing and choking and then COLLAPSED on camera?
Nope.
Matter of fact it was dismissed as "nonsense".

Can you not see the hypocrisy of all this? It's overwhelming.
I would say that you have to work hard to NOT see it.
You believe the hype. Several people have mentioned thst he watches a lot of tv and appears disinterested in being president.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote