View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:40 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Mark the drivers license is NOT an "official height".

It's what we all fill out ourselves on our license. I think the last time I measured my own height was when I was in my 20's. I literally don't remember if I'm a little over 6 feet tall or 6 feet 1 inch.

No...the White House Physician's measurement of Trump is THE "official height" of Pres. Trump.
Don't care what that picture seems to look like to you.

As a photographer I can instantly tell you that Pres. Trump's chin is bent down as he is laughing with Pres. Obama...indicating his head is bent forward. Which might make YOU think he's not much taller than Obama.

BUT...if you look at their shoulder heights, you can easily see that Trump is definitely taller than Obama.

I'm glad that we spent this time worrying about something that doesn't have anything to do with important things.
Meanwhile...this country's economy is BOOMING. The GDP is now at a level that Pres. Obama snarkily quipped in 2016 that Trump would need a "Magic wand" to make it happen.
The stock market immediately JUMPED the day he was elected (CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, and N.Y. Times were running story's from "Experts" saying the market would crash immediately and we would plunge into depression if Trump were elected)

Matter of fact, the mainstream media has put out incorrect information over and over and over in the last year. They never substantially cover any kind of retraction of these story's and instead breathlessly plunge into the next "crisis" and do their best to whip up a sense of divisiveness and negativism.

So to recap: Trump put that he was 6'2" on his drivers license. Turns out he's really 6'3" when measured by the White House Physician.
So he's a dirty rotten LIAR!!!

The media puts out false story after false story for a year...and they are defended as making "mistakes" (that they NEVER made with Pres. Obama and the "mistakes" ALWAYS make Trump look bad).

Doesn't that strike you as fucked up?